OUTDOOR MULTISPORT WATCH WITH GPS AND ALL ESSENTIAL TRAINING FEATURES
All our Polar watches comes with 2 years warranty
The Polar Grit X outdoor multisport watch is an uncompromising combination of rugged and durable, yet lightweight design, top training features and the possibilities of Polar Flow, the ultimate training platform.
Polar Grit X comes with built-in GPS, compass and altimeter in training mode, and Polar’s unique Smart Coaching features that make sure you’re ready for your future adventures.
Polar Grit X has passed several MIL-STD-810G tests, including extreme temperatures, drop and humidity.
- Hill Splitter™
Get detailed data about your performance on the uphill and downhill sections of your session.
- FuelWise™ smart fueling assistant
Learn to refuel and maintain adequate energy levels during your long sessions.
- Route guidance
Upload your route to your Polar Grit X and stay on the right path with real-time guidance.
- Route planning with Komoot
Plan your route on Komoot, import it to your Polar Grit X and let the turn-by-turn guidance take care of navigation for you.
- Advanced wrist-based heart rate
Polar Grit X tracks heart rate with the Precision Prime™ sensor fusion technology.
Check current weather info and a 2-day forecast straight on your watch.
- FitSpark™ training guide
Polar Grit X and the FitSpark™ training guide make sure you’re prepared for your pursuit to conquer the trails with ready-made daily workouts that match your recovery, readiness and training history.
- Nightly Recharge™
See how well you recover from your day during the night.
- Sport profiles
Polar Grit X supports over 130 different sports. Add your favorite sports to your sports watch in Polar Flow.
- Running Power
Get more comprehensive insight into the intensity of your running sessions.
- Swimming metrics
Polar Grit X automatically detects your heart rate, swimming style, distance, pace, strokes and rest times. Distance and strokes get tracked also in open water swimming.
- Energy sources
See how your body uses different energy sources during a training session. Polar Grit X divides your energy usage into carbs, proteins and fats.
- Phone notifications
Stay connected with notifications from your phone. Get alerts for incoming calls, messages, emails, calendar events and more.
- Strava Live Segments
Make your runs and rides more exciting with Strava Live Segments. Get alerts about nearby segments, see real-time performance data during a segment and check your results right after you finish.
- Measurements: 47 x 47 x 13 mm
- Weight: 64 g with wristband, 44 g without wristband.
- Materials: Extreme high strength stainless steel case (with DLC coating on black color version). Glass fiber reinforced polymer back cover.
- Display: Always-on color touch display. Laminated Gorilla glass lens with anti-fingerprint coating, protected with forged stainless steel bezel with lugs. Size 1.2”, resolution 240 x 240.
- Battery: 346 mAh Li-pol battery. Battery life up to 40 h in training mode (GPS and wrist-based heart rate) or up to 7 days in watch mode with continuous heart rate tracking. Multiple power save options available.
- GPS & Barometer: Integrated GPS, GLONASS. Assisted GPS for fast fix times. Barometric altitude, incline, ascent and descent.
- Connectivity: Bluetooth Low Energy. Custom USB cable for charging and data synchronization.
- Watch: Time and date. Alarm with snooze.
- UI languages: English, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Polish, Russian, Turkish, Indonesian, Czech, Japanese, Chinese (simplified)
- Sensors: Compatible with all standard BLE heart rate sensors and running cadence and power sensors as well as cycling speed, cadence and power sensors.
- Wristbands: Durable and comfortable silicone.
S: wrist circumference 130-190 mm
M/L: wrist circumference 145-215 mm
Compatible with standard 22 mm quick release watch bands.
- Durability: Operating temperature: from -20° to 50°C. Temperatures below -10°C may affect battery life and performance. Tested against military standards (MIL-STD-810G).
- Water resistance: Waterproof (WR100)
- Compass: Magnetometer-based compass available in training mode (no GPS needed).