These Tough Solar models provide a choice of either the original G-5600 G-SHOCK design or the G-6900 design that is so popular among followers of today's street fashions.
The Tough Solar system, which is equipped without changing the basic design of the watches, makes it possible to generate enough power to keep the watch running with minimal exposure to normal lighting.
The simple designs of these watches were achieved by eliminating as much coloring and decoration as possible. The result is two models that capture the essence of the basic G-SHOCK.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- Electro-luminescent backlight
Full auto EL light, afterglow
- Solar powered
- World time
29 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99''
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Input range: 1 minutes to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms (with and 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Battery power indicator
- Power Saving (display goes blank to save power when the watch is left in the dark.)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
All our G Shock watches comes with 1 year warranty.