From G-SHOCK, the watch brand that is constantly setting new standards for timekeeping toughness, comes new model with tricolor (blue, white, red) coloring.
The base model is the tough design GA-120 in a tricolor design motif that is so popular for fashion items. The case, face, buckle, band ring, and buttons all feature tricolor variations. This model comes in a choice of three basic colors: G-SHOCK black, pop red, or pure white. Tricolor accents create designs that can be worn just about everywhere.
- Mineral Glass
- Magnetic Resistant
- Shock Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- ISO764 class magnetic resistance
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- LED light, Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration, afterglow
- World time, 29 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), city code display, daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- 1/1000-second stopwatch, Measuring capacity: 99:59'59.999'', Measuring modes: Elapsed time, lap time, split time, Others: Speed (0 to 1998 units/hour), Distance input (0.0 to 99.9)
- Countdown timer, Measuring unit: 1 second, Countdown range: 24 hours, Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments), Other: Auto-repeat
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping, Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (speed), Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on CR1220
- Size of case:55×51.2×16.9mm
- Total weight: 72 g
All our G Shock watches comes with 1 year warranty.