From G-SHOCK, the watch brand that is constantly setting new standards for timekeeping toughness, comes a collection of new wide-face models designed under a theme of urban sports.
Round faces combine with multi-dimensional hands that are made using new resin molding technology to create a road bike dial-and-wheel motif for a totally new and unique sporty design. The digital LCD, retrograde dial, face, hour markers, and other component parts are arranged in a multi-layered layout that is both highly readable and attractively fashionable. All of the buttons are slanted, to minimize any interference with the wrist.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED light
- Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- World time
- 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Others: target time alarm, direct timing start from the timekeeping mode
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1/10 second
- Countdown range: 60 minutes
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)),1 dial (mode / stopwatch seconds / countdown timer seconds)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
All our G Shock watches comes with 1 year warranty.