From G-SHOCK, the watch brand that is constantly setting new standards for timekeeping toughness, comes a collection of Layered Neon Color models based on the GA-700, whose front button* and big case creates a bold design.
The overall coloring of these models is matte black, accented by colors that can often be seen on sneakers, caps, and other must-have street fashion items. Accent colors between the hour markers looks great and maximizes readability. The band is molded with different colors for the inside and outside surfaces of the band, and even the hour markers feature distinctive coloring.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED light (Super illuminator)
Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- World time
31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99''
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
Others: target time alarm, direct timing start from the timekeeping mode
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1/10 second
Countdown range: 60 minutes
Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 5 years on CR2016
All our G Shock watches comes with 1 year warranty.