From G-SHOCK, the watch brand that is constantly setting new standards for timekeeping toughness, come new models with garish coloring.
The base model is the GA-700, which uses original resin molding technology that makes it possible to form analog hands, dial, and hour markers of resin that shines like metal. This lineup create the image of the accessories or fashion items worn by b-boys.
The black and blue, and black and silver models have a half-matte finish for a look that is totally cool.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED light (Super illuminator)
Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- World time
31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99''
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
Others: target time alarm, direct timing start from the timekeeping mode
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1/10 second
Countdown range: 60 minutes
Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 5 years on CR2016
All our G Shock watches comes with 1 year warranty.