These models come in a selection of fun sporty colors that are often used for sportswear, running shoes, and other sporting goods. A metal* front button and vapor deposition face add accent colors for striking designs.
Function-wise, the watch
- links with the G-SHOCK Connected phone app to provide access to a number of functions to support workouts.
- include a 3-axis accelerometer that keeps track of your step count, a programmable that lets you create up to 20 timer combinations of five timers each, memory for up to 200 lap records, and more. The app also makes it possible to maintain step count logs with five exercise intensity levels, calculate the calories you burn, specify a daily step target, create timer combinations and send them to the watch, store stopwatch measurement data, view data, and more.
- include app-based auto time setting correction and other features for more efficient timekeeping, and an Auto LED Light (super illuminator) to facilitate workouts in areas where lighting is dim.
All of this combines to help you plan and record your workouts, making them more effective and enjoyable.
A mid-size design that's optimal for running and training, Bluetooth®, phone app linking and much more make these G-SQUAD models the perfect choice for sports and athleisure wear.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED backlight (Super Illuminator)
Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- Step count using a 3-axis acceleration sensor: 0 to 999,999 step count display range
Step Goal Progress Display (step count goal setting range: 1,000 to 50,000, 1,000-step increments)
Step Count Graph: Hourly step count for the past 7 hours on a 6-level graph
Power Saving: Auto sensor sleep state entry after fixed period of non-activity
- Dual time (Home time swapping)
- 1/100-second stopwatch
00'00''00~59'59''99 (for the first 60 minutes)
1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes)
1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
1 second (after 60 minutes)
Recorded data: Up to 200 records (measurement start month, date, lap/split times)
Target Time alarm up to 10 Target Time settings
- Countdown timer
Timer for interval measurement (up to five time settings)
Measuring unit: 1 second
Input range: 00'00" to 60'00" (1-second increments)
Others: Auto-repeat (number of repeats settable from 1 to 20), auto-start
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, year, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no mobile link function)
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on CR2025
All our G Shock watches comes with 1 year warranty.