MULTISPORT GPS WATCH WITH SMART FEATURES
The Polar Vantage M2 multisport GPS watch is a great combination of performance, functionality and athlete attitude. It offers you the guidance and data to help you get stronger and essential smartwatch features to keep you connected. Polar Vantage M2 is your all-in-one companion on your way towards new PR’s.
All our Polar watches comes with 2 years warranty
Advanced wrist-based heart rate
Polar Vantage M2 tracks heart rate with the Precision Prime™ sensor fusion technology.
GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and QZSS with assisted GPS for fast fix times.
The Nightly Recharge™ recovery measurement shows you how well you recover from the demands of your day during the night.
Training Load Pro™
Training Load Pro™ helps you see how much you’ve been training lately and how your training sessions strain the different parts of your body.
FitSpark™ daily training guide
Get ready-made daily workouts that match your recovery, readiness and training history.
Get a personal and adaptive training plan that fits you and your goals.
Get an estimate of your running VO2max and see how your running performance is developing.
See how your body uses different energy sources during a training session. Polar Vantage M2 divides your energy usage into carbs, proteins and fats.
Easy access to your weekly training stats, history and plans, straight on your watch.
Learn to refuel and maintain adequate energy levels during your long sessions.
Easily navigate around your playlist and adjust volume straight on your watch. You also get a weather forecast and push notifications to your watch screen.
Stay connected with notifications from your phone. Get alerts for incoming calls, messages, emails, calendar events and more.
Polar Vantage M2 supports over 130 different sports. Add your favorite sports to your watch in Polar Flow and customize what you see on your watch during each sport.
Polar Vantage M2 automatically detects your heart rate, swimming style, distance, pace, strokes and rest times. Distance and strokes get tracked also in open water swimming.
Serene™ breathing exercise
Relax your body and calm down your mind with the help of a guided breathing exercise.
Check current weather info and a 2-day forecast straight on your watch.
- Measurements: 46 x 46 x 12.5 mm
- Weight: 45,5 g with wristband, 28,5 g without wristband
- Materials: Glass fiber reinforced polymer case. stainless steel bezel, buttons and buckle.
- Display: Always on color display. Hard-coated PMMA laminated lens. Size 1.2”, resolution 240 x 240.
- Battery: 230 mAh Li-pol battery. Battery life up to 30 h in training mode (GPS and wrist-based heart rate) or up to 5 days in watch mode with continuous heart rate tracking. Multiple power save options available.
- GPS: Integrated GPS & GLONASS. Assisted GPS for fast fix times.
- Connectivity: Bluetooth Low Energy. Custom USB cable for charging and data synchronization.
- Watch: Time & date. Alarm with snooze.
- UI languages: English, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Polish, Russian, Turkish, Indonesian, Czech, Japanese, Chinese (simplified)
- Sensors: Compatible with all standard BLE heart rate sensors and running cadence and power sensors as well as cycling speed, cadence and power sensors.
- Water resistance: Waterproof (WR30)
- Wristbands Sizing:
Wrist circumference 130-210 mm
Two wristband size options included in the package.
Material: Silicone, stainless steel buckle.
- Polar Vantage M2 multisport watch
- Wristbands (both size options included)
- Charging cable
- Polar Vantage M2 user manual
- Information note