G-SHOCK announces a new lineup of heavy-duty model that is great for wear in tough environments and as street fashion items as well.
The industrial design motif of this model is created by a 10-sided bezel that resembles the shape of a nut. The bezel is secured by four screws for a tough and rugged look. Combination timekeeping is provided by analog hands along with a digital display for the ultimate in operational ease. The design of the hands and the graphic figures that appear in the digital readouts create a powerful face design that enhances readability. The band connection and all buttons have checkered surfaces that prevent slipping and contribute to operational efficiency.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED light (Super Illuminator)
Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.)
- World time
31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping, One-touch UTC Time Zone Access
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99"
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
Others: target time alarm, direct timing start from the timekeeping mode
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1/10 second
Countdown range: 60 minutes
Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 7 years on CR2016
All our G Shock watches comes with 1 year warranty.