G-SHOCK G-LIDE has long been a favorite choice of world-class surfers and street sport athletes, and the new addition in 2016 ensures that tradition is maintained.
The new GAX-100 combination model provides the best analog and digital formats. Huge clock, clock, and minute clock markers contribute to readability. The minute needle-shaped arrow and contrast color on the analog needle make it easy to read quickly while rowing or waiting for the next wave. Functions for surfers include Wave Graph, Month Data, and temperature gauge. All elements of this watch are designed to accompany summer marine activity. Graphical Features Analog waves provide an intuitive reading of actual time conditions when needed.
Three additional models come with a marble touch that mixes blue, green, or red that resemble the color combination of a surfboard. Blue, green and red shiny touches are easy to clean when exposed to board wax, and others.
- Blue Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- Magnetic Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED light Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration, afterglow
- Thermometer Display range: –10 to 60°C (14 to 140°F) Display unit: 0.1°C (0.2°F)
- World time 29 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- Moon data (moon age of the specific date, moon phase graph)
- Tide graph (tide level for specific date and time)
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Countdown timer
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (tide level) Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month.
- GAX-100MA-2A Size of case : 55×51.2×16.9mm
- Comes with Original manufacturers box and manual
All our G Shock watches comes with 1 year warranty.