Use code "12offmin400" to enjoy $12 off!!!
COROS offers a 2-year warranty from the purchase date for Watches.
FOR TRAINING AND TRAILBLAZING
PUSH THE BOUNDARIES OF EXPLORATION
The ultimate outdoor sports watch balances durability and functionality, which is why we've carefully engineered every single detail with performance in mind. With the APEX 2 and APEX 2 Pro, you'll have a watch that lasts just as long as you.
Designed for Durability
A sapphire glass screen and grade 5 titanium alloy bezel protect the electronic components inside the APEX 2 and APEX 2 Pro. While the sapphire glass stays virtually scratch-free, a new PVD coating offers 2x scratch resistance on the bezel compared to its predecessor.
Any climate, anywhere. The APEX 2 works in on-wrist operating temperatures ranging from -20℃ to 50℃, so you can test the limits of exploration.
Rain, snow, puddles, mud, you name it. The APEX 2 stays dry in any condition. Built with 5 ATM water resistance, this watch also withstands pressures up to a depth of 50m.
Our simple button design features a large digital dial, so you can easily change settings on your watch using a few simple clicks - even with gloves.
Even Better Battery Life
Thanks to the low power consumption from the latest satellite signal system design, we get longer GPS battery life compared to the original APEX. The APEX 2 provides 45 hours of full GPS battery life, while the APEX 2 Pro provides 75 hours. Plus, it takes less than 2 hours for the watch to go from zero to full charge.
NAVIGATE THE OUTDOORS LIKE NEVER BEFORE
The APEX 2 doubles as a watch ready for your backyard trail adventures or scaling glaciated mountains. You'll be equipped with top-notch navigation features, so you know exactly where you are in the wilderness and how to get back to your original destination.
Next Level GPS Accuracy
Together with the 50% higher performance antenna and All-Satellite GNSS chipset, the APEX 2 receives signals from all five major satellite systems for the most precise data. Additionally, the APEX 2 Pro features the latest dual-frequency technology to track you through the most challenging locations.
Never Get Lost Again
Our highly intuitive navigation system gives you the tools you need when exploring the outdoors. With free global offline Landscape and Topographical maps, you can access critical navigation information in the most remote locations. The digital dial on the COROS APEX 2 and APEX 2 Pro makes it easy to zoom in and out of your map, while the touchscreen allows you to drag the map with your finger.
Plan Your Next Adventure
Coming soon, the COROS App will add a new route-planning feature to our robust navigational ecosystem. Simply open your app, start drawing your preferred route, and let Route Planner choose your optimal path based on the closest trails or streets available. Check distance and elevation, save it, transfer it to your watch, or share it with your friends.
Currently, the COROS ecosystem is compatible with popular 3rd party route builders, such as Strava and Komoot.
No Matter What, You'll Be Prepared
With the beauty of the outdoors also comes risk. Stormy weather, altitude sickness, darkness, dehydration - these are all potential realities of trekking through the wilderness. The APEX 2 and APEX 2 Pro prepare you for any situation, so you can stay safe and informed while you power to the summit.
BUILD FITNESS, UNLOCK YOUR BEST SELF
Whatever your next adventure may be, the COROS APEX 2 and APEX 2 Pro paired with the COROS EvoLab sports science system can help you make progress, or set a new personal best. Backed by the best endurance athletes in the world, our training solution helps you build fitness at home or in the gym, so you'll be ready for the great outdoors.
Our Most Accurate Heart Rate Sensor To Date
The more accurate your heart rate data, the better training insights you'll have. Our brand new wrist optical heart rate sensor features a 5-LED system with 4 photodetectors in a customized layout, protected by a smooth, scratch- resistant cover. With advanced signal noise removal algorithms, your APEX 2 and APEX 2 Pro deliver a new level of heart rate accuracy. Whether you're moving fast through the canyons, or catching sleep in a tent for recovery, the new APEX 2 watches record your performance without missing a beat...literally.
Track Your Recovery
Proper recovery allows you to train harder. Monitor your sleep quality with the APEX 2 and APEX 2 Pro, which track deep, light, and REM sleep - all crucial stages of your sleep cycle. When you wake up, take a quick heart rate variability (HRV) measurement to determine how prepared your body is to take on the stressors of the day. If you're training at altitude, turn on Altitude Mode or manually check your blood oxygen level (SpO2) to monitor your body's adaptation.
An Unparalleled Training Solution
Ever since its launch, COROS EvoLab and COROS Training Hub have assisted numerous record-breaking athletic feats: Eliud Kipchoge's marathon world record, Kilian Jornet's new UTMB course record, and countless ultra running records, including 24 hours, 100 miles, and more. With COROS APEX 2 and APEX 2 Pro, you'll have access to world-class training insights, just like the pros.
Create Structured Workouts and Training Plans
Having a plan in place makes training more efficient and lets you monitor fitness gains over time. Get access to athlete-approved workouts and training plans, or build your own via our mobile and desktop apps. Program workouts from your coach directly in the COROS Training Hub, which they can review immediately once your watch syncs.
Strength Sessions Made Easier
Tired of keeping count? COROS tracks your reps and sets automatically, so you don't have to. Select from 200+ preloaded exercises to create your ideal strength training session. Share your workouts with friends and training partners via text, email, social media, or in-person using a QR code in the COROS app.WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- COROS APEX 2/2 Pro × 1
- Charging Cable × 1
- Nylon Watch Band × 1
Size and Weight
- Dimensions: 46.1 x 46.5 x 14mm
- 66g With Silicone Band
- 53g With Nylon Band
- Display Size: 1.3 Inch
- Display Resolution: 260 x 260 (64 colors)
- Display Type: Touch Screen Always-On Memory LCD
- Screen Material: Sapphire Glass
- Bezel Material: Grade 5 Titanium Alloy with PVD Coating
- Cover Material: Titanium Alloy
- Band Material: Silicone/Nylon
- Width: 22mm
- Installation Type: Quick Release
- Buttons: Digital Dial, Back Button, Dedicated Backlight Button
- Phone: Bluetooth
- Accessories: Bluetooth
- Data Sync: Wi-Fi / COROS app
- Water Resistance: 5 ATM (Suitable for surface water activities and not for diving)
- Working Temperature: -4°F to 122°F (-20°C to 50°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Standard Full GPS (GPS/QZSS): 75 Hours Connects to GPS and QZSS
- All Systems On (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou, QZSS): 45 Hours
- Connects to GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou, and QZSS at the same time
- Dual Frequency (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou, QZSS): 26 Hours
- Connects to GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou, and QZSS at the same time in dual frequency
- Daily Use: 30 Days
- Charging Time: Less than 2 Hours
- Satellite Systems: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou, QZSS
- GNSS Chipset: All-satellite Dual-frequency
- Map Layer: Landscape (Pre-loaded Global Maps), Topo (Downloadable Regional Maps)
- Additional Features:
- Deviation Alert
- Touchscreen-enabled Map Control
- Optical Heart Rate Monitor (May not work over tattoos)
- Barometric Altimeter
- 3D Compass
- Thermometer: Supports body temperature in training (with compatible accessory)
- Optical Pulse Oximeter
- Electrocardiogram Sensor
- Action Camera Control (Supports select GoPro and Insta360 cameras )
- Virtual Run
- Altitude Mode (Regular evaluation of SpO2 and fitness when at high altitudes )
- Touch Scroll (Swipe to scroll data pages during training)
- Daily Features
- Updateable Firmware (With Wi-Fi and the COROS app)
- Find My Phone
- Find My Watch
- Backlight Always-On Mode
- HRV Index
- Music (Plays offline music when paired with supported Bluetooth headsets)
3rd Party Integration
Komoot, TrainingPeaks, Strava, Relive, adidas Running, Apple Health, Stryd, Final Surge, Runalyze, Running Quotient, Decathlon
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, German, Spanish, French, Polish, Thai, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Italian, Russian
Supported Activity Modes
- Run, Indoor Run, Track Run, Trail Run
- Hike, Mountain Climb
- Bike, Bike Indoor
- Open Water, Pool Swim, Flatwater, Rowing, Whitewater, Speedsurfing, Windsurfing
- Ski, Snowboard, XC Ski, Ski Touring
- GPS Cardio, Gym Cardio, Indoor Rower, Walk
- Triathlon, Multisport, Strength, Training, Training Plan